The Town of Union Vale is hopeful that we will be able to provide a fun and exciting summer experience for your children.
2021 Session Dates:
Session 1 - June 28, 2021 - July 9, 2021
Session 2 - July 12, 2021 - July 23, 2021
Session 3 - July 26, 2021 - August 6, 2021
Session 4 - August 9, 2021 - August 20, 2021
Normal Programmed Camp Hours are 9am-4pm.
Pre-Care (7 am - 9 am) and Post-Care (4 pm - 6 pm) are available at an additional cost. There is a separate registration that must be completed and a fee associated with that registration in order for your child to be able to attend Pre-Care and/or Post-Care. Space is limited in Pre-Care and Post-Care so please register early for that service if you require it.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM TOWN OF UNION VALE DAY CAMP:
Features of camp include:
- Open camp hours from 9 am - 4 pm with extra extended care available (separate fee & registration)
- Outdoor Pool with basketball net and diving area
- Swim lessons for every camper
- Free Swim time (in addition to lessons)
- Fun Fridays in the Pool
- Unique Arts & Crafts projects
- Memorable camp-wide theme days
- Hiking, trails, and sports fields
- Large and small group games
- Concession stand (we make lunch ordering a breeze)
- Pizza Day 1st Thursday of each session
- The coolest counselors around
Please call the Park Office at 845-724-5691 for any questions.
Park Office opens at 9 am, M-F.
All required COVID protocols will be followed