*Please note that the 2022 Tymor Traditional Summer Camp Registration is now closed, all of our Sessions are currently full. If you would like your child to be added to our waitlist please call the Park Office at (845)724-5600, then option 3 for the Parks & Recreation Department. Thank you.*
2022 Session Dates:
Session 1: June 27 - July 8 - REGISTRATION FULL, SESSION IS CLOSED
Session 2: July 11- July 22 - REGISTRATION FULL, SESSION IS CLOSED
Session 3: July 25 - August 5 - REGISTRATION FULL, SESSION IS CLOSED
Session 4: August 8 - August 19 - REGISTRATION FULL, SESSION IS CLOSED
Traditional Camp Hours are 9am-4pm.
Pre-Care (7 am - 9 am) and Post-Care (4 pm - 6 pm) are available at an additional cost. There is a separate registration that must be completed and a fee associated with that registration in order for your child to be able to attend Pre-Care and/or Post-Care. Space is limited in extended care, so please register early for that service if you require it.
Campers will enjoy:
- various activity blocks throughout the day, including Arts and Crafts, athletic games, free swim, hiking, and more!
- Swim Lessons taught by our Certified Swim Instructors.
- Use of Tymor Park’s sports fields, hiking trails, and playground equipment.
- A chance to show their creativity and teamwork when they perform in one of our all-camp activities such as our annual lip sync battle, spirit show, and dance-off!
- Themed days throughout the summer
- Concession stand available daily for lunches and snacks with optional Pizza Day once per session.
Join us this Summer at Tymor Park for our Traditional Camp program open for children ages 6-12. Campers will spend the two week sessions participating in various activity blocks throughout the day, such as: Arts and Crafts, athletic games, free swim, and more! All campers will receive swim lessons taught by Certified Swim Instructors, and will receive a skill evaluation at the end of the session. In addition to the outdoor space at Tymor Park, our indoor facilities offer large play space and air conditioning to accommodate for inclimate weather. Campers will show their creativity and teamwork when they perform in one of our all-camp activities such as our annual lip sync battle, spirit show, and dance-off! Campers will have access to a Concession Stand that serves lunch meals, snacks, drinks, and provides water bottle refills. Campers will also have the option to order pizza once per session on Pizza Day!
Please call the Park Office at 845-724-5600 for any questions.
Park Office opens at 9 am, M-F.
All required COVID protocols will be followed and communicated to families prior to camp starting.