2021 Session Dates:
Session 1 - June 28, 2021 - July 9, 2021
Session 2 - July 12, 2021 - July 23, 2021
Session 3 - July 26, 2021 - August 6, 2021
Session 4 - August 9, 2021 - August 22, 2021
Camp Post-Care is for families who need care for their children after the regular camp day ends at 4 pm.
This program is available at an additional cost in order to ensure adequate staffing. We are requiring that you register every child, per session for this service if you would like your child to be able to attend Post-Care. Space is limited, so please register early!!
Our Camp Post-Care begins at 4 pm and ends at 6 pm. If a child is picked up after 6 pm, there is a late fee of $1.00 per minute. This fee must be paid upon returning to camp the next morning. If it is a pattern, we may ask that your child not return to camp for the duration of the session without a refund and it may result in their ability to attend other camp sessions.
- Parents must park their car in the large gravel parking lot and walk to the Sign-In/Out Tent.
- Always have a photo I.D. in your possession.
- Your child will be called via radio to meet you at the tent when you arrive to pick them up.
- Campers from ALL camps in Post-Care will be signed out in this one dedicated location until 6pm.
- Always use the crosswalk when walking back to your car.
- If raining or thundering, dismissal will take place from the Large Hall and all children will be indoors.
All required COVID protocols will be followed