EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT:
We are excited to offer THE BEST discount of the season...come try one of Tymor Park's Summer Camps and get a 20% EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY*.
*Online enrollment begins on January 1, 2020. Early Bird Registration Discount pricing is only valid from January 1, 2020 - January 31, 2020. Discount pricing must be paid in full by January 31, 2020. All balances NOT paid in full will be automatically be changed to the full rate on February 1, 2020.
2020 Session Dates:
Session 1 - June 29, 2020 - July 10, 2020
Session 2 - July 13, 2020 - July 24, 2020
Session 3 - July 27, 2020 - August 7, 2020
Session 4 - August 10, 2020 - August 21, 2020
2020 Field Trips:
Session 1 - Zoom Flume (July 9) (*Price TBD)
Session 2 - Nickelodeon Indoor Amusement Park (American Dream Mall, NJ) (July 23) (*Price TBD)
Session 3 - Mountain Creek Waterpark (August 6) (*Price TBD)
Session 4 - Club Getaway (August 20) (*Price TBD)
*Trips come at an additional cost. The full price of each child's admission and the shared bus expense must be paid in advance. Trip fees are non refundable. ALL field trips are subject to change and will not be rescheduled due to inclement weather.
Please Note: There WILL be camp on-site at Tymor Park if your child does not attend the field trip, so the summer camp schedule will not be interrupted.
Normal Programmed Camp Hours are 9am-4pm.
Pre-Care (7 am - 9 am) and Post-Care (4 pm - 6 pm) are available at an additional cost. There is a separate registration that must be completed and a fee associated with that registration in order for your child to be able to attend Pre-Care and/or Post-Care. Space is limited in Pre-Care and Post-Care so please register early for that service if you require it.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM UNION VALE DAY CAMP:
Features of camp include:
- Open camp hours from 9 am - 4 pm with extra extended care available (separate fee & registration)
- Outdoor Pool with basketball net and diving area
- Red Cross swim lessons for every camper
- Free Swim time (in addition to lessons)
- Fun Fridays in the Pool
- Unique Arts & Crafts projects
- Memorable camp-wide theme days
- Hiking, trails, and sports fields
- Large and small group games
- Concession stand (we make lunch ordering a breeze)
- Pizza Day 1st Thursday of each session
- The coolest counselors around
- Oh, AND...an amazing FIELD TRIP each session!
Please call the Park Office at 845-724-5691 for any questions.
Park Office opens at 9 am, M-F.