**PLEASE NOTE: SESSION 2 OF KIDS CAMP IS NOW FULL. PLEASE CALL THE PARK OFFICE AT (845)724-5691 IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR CHILD TO BE ADDED TO THE WAIT LIST FOR KIDS CAMP SESSION 2**
2020 Session Dates:
Session 1 - June 29, 2020 - July 10, 2020
Session 2 - July 13, 2020 - July 24, 2020 - SESSION FULL
Session 3 - July 27, 2020 - August 7, 2020
Session 4 - August 10, 2020 - August 21, 2020
Kids Camp runs 5 days/week for all 4 Sessions of Camp!!
Normal Camp Hours are 9 am - 4 pm.
Pre-Care (7 am - 9 am) and Post-Care (4 pm - 6 pm) are available at an additional cost. There is a separate registration that must be completed and a fee associated with that registration in order for your child to be able to attend Pre-Care and/or Post-Care. Space is limited in Pre-Care and Post-Care so please register early for that service if you require it.
Kids Camp is packed with games, activities, arts and crafts, specialty theme days, and so much more!
This program is designed to offer fun and engaging activities to encourage physical activity and socialization for youth as they begin to prepare themselves for longer day programs.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM UNION VALE DAY CAMP:
Features of camp include:
- Open camp hours from 9am-4pm with extra extended care available (separate fee & registration)
- Outdoor Pool and Kiddie Pool
- Red Cross swim lessons for every camper
- Free Swim time (in addition to lessons)
- Fun Fridays in the Pool
- Unique Arts & Crafts projects
- Memorable camp-wide theme days
- Hiking, trails, and sports fields
- Large and small group games
- Concession stand (we make lunch ordering a breeze)
- Pizza Day 1st Thursday of each session
- The coolest counselors around
Please call the Park Office at 845-724-5691 for any questions.
Park Office opens at 9 am, M-F.