2020 Session Dates:
Session 1 - June 29, 2020 - July 10, 2020
Session 2 - July 13, 2020 - July 24, 2020
Session 3 - July 27, 2020 - August 7, 2020
Session 4 - August 10, 2020 - August 21, 2020
Camp Pre-Care is for families who need care for their children before the regular camp day begins at 9 am.
This program is available at an additional cost in order to ensure adequate staffing. We are requiring that you register every child, per session for this service if you would like your child to be able to attend Pre-Care. Space is limited, so please register early!!
Our Camp Pre-Care begins at 7 am
Children can be dropped off by the playground sidewalk. There will be clear signage and a large Sign-In/Out Tent on the sidewalk, marking this location.
- Parents will be directed by staff to drive ONE WAY onto Tymor Park Rd. and exit onto Bruzgul Rd.
- Cars will be stopped so that children can safely exit vehicles. If children need help, staff will be there to help them.
- Parents must stay inside their vehicle during arrival time.
- Children will walk to the main Sign-In/Out Tent on the playground sidewalk
- Once checked in, they will be directed to the proper location
- If you need to speak to a camp director, please ask permission to park.