Union Vale Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
TGTT Program - “Thank Goodness There’s Tymor"-Full Day Program & After-School Program
The Town of Union Vale Parks & Recreation Department is now offering our FULL DAY and AFTER-SCHOOL Program"Thank Goodness There's Tymor" (TGTT) to families during the 2021/2022 school year.
* FULL DAY Program (on days when there is no school)- 8 am to 6 pm *
* AFTER-SCHOOL Program 3:00 pm to 6 pm *
Both Programs are Monday through Friday
Children in Grades K-5.
Children registered for the FULL DAY Program are required to bring their own lunch, drinks & snacks everyday.
Children registered for the AFTER-SCHOOL Program are required to bring their drinks & snacks everyday.
Masks are required when indoors (outdoor activities are prioritized).
- $60/per day per child for the FULL DAY Program, covers any hours between 8 am - 6 pm on days when there is no school.
- $25/per day per child for the AFTER-SCHOOL Program, covers hours between 2:30 pm - 6 pm on days when there is school.
- You can register for any amount of individual days, in any order that suits your needs.
- Online registration is required, limited spots available. Registration is due one (business) day in advance.
- All COVID precautions taken.
Please contact the After School/TGTT Director, Alison Croke, at (845) 489-8769 for more details or questions.
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS WE CANNOT HAVE ANY WALK-INS. CHILDREN MUST BE REGISTERED ONLINE AND PAID IN FULL ONLINE BEFORE THEY ATTEND. REGISTRATION IS LIMITED.
Additional Forms and Files: